Red Thinking Account Executive
The Account Executive role is responsible for the relationships between the agency and clients and ensuring all deliverables are executed with clear direction and thoughtful strategic input. The Account Executive is the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all interactions. They must have experience with the services offered by Red Thinking and must become knowledgeable in client’s business as well. The Account Executive reviews all deliverables to confirm whether they meet strategic goals before delivery to the client for approval and keeps regular contact with all assigned agency accounts.
The Account Executive has strong verbal and written communication skills; a capability for analytical thinking and process-driven efficiencies; a sense of entrepreneurship; dynamic presentation skills; personal organization; an established understanding of the digital marketing landscape; and interpersonal skills.
Reports to VP, Client Services & Employee Experience
Key Responsibilities/Duties (Includes but is not limited to…)
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, client contact for assigned accounts, delivering flawless client service by maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Manages day-to-day operational and process-related tasks associated with assigned accounts.
- Provides creative, production, medial, social, and digital department personnel with well-documented input, support data, and production materials as required; ensures that strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the team(s) involved.
- Assists with ensuring estimates and invoices are sent in a timely manner, budgets are managed, and coordinates project timing with all relevant agency personnel – always ensuring that projects are delivered to clients on time and on budget and meet a high standard of excellence.
- Writes client contact reports (weekly work in progress documents) and prepares project kick-off and recap documentation.
- Works in a productive and proactive manner to provide clients with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
- Consistently analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce comprehensive, thoughtful communications plans in collaboration with the Red Thinking team.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry, and market developments.
- 2-3 years of account management or project management experience.
- Passionate about building relationships with a knack for reading the room. You can assess how to best support your fellow Red Thinkers and set them up for success in addition to the agility to customize your service approach to the needs of specific clients.
- You have a strong bias for action. We’re a hands-on team that focuses just as much on executing innovative designs and strategies as we are rolling up our sleeves to get the work done.
- Creative, innovative, intellectually curious, comfortable working independently, and a ruthless prioritizer.
- A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. (We DO NOT micromanage)
- Open, honest, and ambitious.
- Passionate about marketing and branding with a solid foundation of industry background and a hunger for knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with different levels of management and different personalities.
- Excellent written and grammar skills with attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills (well versed in grammar) and strong presentation skills. Must be able to write in both professional and conversational/personable tones. (Samples may be requested.)
- Ability to execute and complete projects on a deadline.
- Previous agency experience. Includes agency internships.
ABOUT RED THINKING:
Red Thinking is a Branding, Design & Digital agency based in the D.C. Metro area. Since inception, our firm has been virtual for a number of reasons: 1) wider net of talent with no commute to a main office, 2) ability to work from your most creative space, not a cube where creativity and thinking can be sometimes limited or interrupted, 3) No meetings “about” meetings. Meetings are for collaboration, strategy, kick-offs and client interaction and 4) It’s doable and allows more work/life balance!
Smart organizations hire us to help them stand out. Our ideas are purposefully big, imaginative, and supported by THINKING. The result is head-turning design and strategy.
We are fully remote however the person filling this role should be based in either Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC.
Are you ready to THINK RED? Email Hello@RedThinkingLLC.com with your resume, cover letter, salary range/requirements, and 2-3 references.