Red Thinking Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator role is responsible for writing social media content on behalf of clients in addition to scheduling and managing engagement. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Account Services team to manage each client’s online and social media presence. You are the key day-to-day agency representative for the client’s social media accounts and will maintain a highly responsive service. The Social Media Coordinator has strong verbal and written communication skills; a capability for analytical thinking; a sense of entrepreneurship; dynamic presentation skills; personal organization; an established understanding of social media; and interpersonal skills. Reports to the Vice President. Key Responsibilities/Duties (Includes but is not limited to…)
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, contact for all assigned social media clients.
- Develop, implement and manage each assigned client’s social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Work with designers to ensure content is appealing
- Collaborate with the Account Services team to ensure social media content is up to date and accurately reflects each client’s tone, voice, and brand.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout
- Monitor UGC and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s social media performance
- Participates in social media strategy and kick off calls for new clients
- 1-2 years of experience. Salary will be based on experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, innovative, intellectually curious, comfortable working independently, and a ruthless prioritizer.
- A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. (We DO NOT micromanage)
- Open, honest, and ambitious.
- Passionate about social media with a hunger for knowledge.
- Excellent written and grammar skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to execute and complete projects on a deadline.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous agency experience. Includes agency internships.
- Previous experience with scheduling platforms such as Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.
- Graphic design and/or video experience
Red Thinking is a Branding, Design & Digital agency based in the D.C. Metro area. Since its inception, our firm has been virtual for a number of reasons:
- A wider net of talent with no commute to a main office.
- The ability to work from your most creative space, not a cube where creativity and thinking can be sometimes limited or interrupted.
- No meetings “about” meetings. Meetings are for collaboration, strategy, kick-offs, client interaction, and internal pow-wows.
- It’s doable and allows more work/life balance! Smart organizations hire us to help them stand out.
Our ideas are purposefully big, bold, and bright — and are often executed in unexpected ways. The result is head-turning design and strategy.
We are fully remote however the person filling this role should be based in either Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC. Are you ready to THINK RED? Email Hello@RedThinkingLLC.com with your resume, cover letter, salary range/requirements, and 2-3 references.