Red Thinking Social Media Internship
- Responsible for the voice, strategy, implementation, publishing, and growth of all the social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for your assigned clients.
- Responsible for building engaging social content that integrates well with overall marketing strategies for your assigned clients.
- Create content for the social media channels taking into account consumer insights and channel specificities.
- Identify and keep up with industry trends.
- Other assigned tasks and duties as required.
- Own social media admin tasks (daily engagement, monitoring comments and messages, etc).
- Supporting the development of marketing and branding strategy for your assigned clients.
- Assisting with the creation of content calendars, social media playbooks, and roadmaps.
- Experience with content management tools a plus (Hootsuite, Falcon, Sprout, Sprinklr, etc).
- A hard-working and dedicated college student who wants valuable work experience in social media marketing and management.
- Creative, innovative, intellectually curious, and comfortable working independently.
- A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines. (We DO NOT micromanage)
- Open, honest, and ambitious self starter.
- Passionate about marketing and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and grammar skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong writing skills, well versed in grammar. Must be able to write in both professional and conversational/personable tones.
- Interested and familiar with education, digital marketing, and social media spaces.
- Savvy about current news and mainstream conversations and trends.
- Ability to execute and complete projects on a deadline.
- Ability to follow brand style guides.
- Major in journalism, Communications, English, Public Relations, Marketing, or related fields preferred.
- Fully Remote
- Flexible work schedule
- Compensation: Open to discussion on hourly wage or course credit(s). If course credits, this is an unpaid internship. Completing an internship allows students to gain hands-on experience in the field that interests them. This type of experience will show students whether or not the career path is a good fit. In addition, internships provide students with the opportunity to build connections with individuals in the field.
ABOUT RED THINKING:
Red Thinking is a Branding, Design & Digital agency based in the D.C. Metro area. Since inception, our firm has been virtual for a number of reasons: 1) wider net of talent with no commute to a main office, 2) ability to work from your most creative space, not a cube where creativity and thinking can be sometimes limited or interrupted, 3) No meetings “about” meetings. Meetings are for collaboration, strategy, kick-offs and client interaction and internal pow-wows and 4) It’s doable and allows more work/life balance! Smart organizations hire us to help them stand out. Our ideas are purposefully big, bold and bright — and are often executed in unexpected ways. The result is head-turning design and strategy.
Are you ready to THINK RED? Email Hello@RedThinkingLLC.com with your resume and writing/creative samples if you have any to share!